Friday, July 15, 2011

I am starting this blog to announce and promote my new fishing website Goosehollowtackle.com. Goosehollowtackle will cater to any fishermen, no matter the type of fish or technique. Goosehollowtackle currently has thousands of items and wil...l be updated weekly with the very latest products and prices. Being new, Goosehollowtackle will continue tweeking the site to provide the best search categories for the customer's ease in finding products. I must say as a crappie fisherman I have a category related to crappie fishing. This category will be an ongoing project as I add items used to catch the best tasting fish swimming. The "crappie stuff" category on Goosehollowtackle.com only has a page search feature but if you're like me you enjoy "flipping pages" looking at "stuff" to fish for crappie. The categories on the Goosehollowtackle.com website are set up for any fresh or saltwater fishermen to find the products he is searching for whether comparing prices or researching a new product.

Another unique feature of Goosehollowtackle.com is there is a link for coupons,stocks ,weather, freeslots as well as others which should be of interest to all. As this is my first blog, please bear with me as I get my feet wet. I am planning on reporting on my fishing trips and the products I use from Goosehollowtackle.com as a regular part of this blog. I hope you will visit Goosehollowtackle.com soon. Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment