Sunday, July 17, 2011

Well folks, I 'm back for my second post promoting Goosehollowtackle .com. Please bear with me as my writing will include the name Goosehollowtackle.com many times in my post. From what I understand it can take a week to a couple of months for the search engines [yahoo,google,bing] to pick up new websites. Putting the name of your site or products for sale on your site in a blog or other posts allows the search engines to pick up your site as people search and hit the products you have posted. Anyway my neighbor and I had the chance to fish last week so we headed to Watts Bar Dam to try the stripers. Getting on the water just after daylight we found the stripers busting shad in the tailwaters. We cast 1 ounce Spro jigs with a 4 inch trailer. The trick for us was to sit just outside the fast water and make long cast letting the jigs drift with the current. You really have to pay attention to keep from hanging up and we lost several jigs as they bumped along the bottom. On my third cast I caught a 20+ pound striper, my largest yet. We ended up catching eight with two over twenty! I must admit since recently moving to east TN the fishing has been even better than I had hoped!  
                                                                                                                                                                     I would like to let all the crappie fishermen know Goosehollowtackle.com has StrikeKing series 5 pro model crankbaits in blue gizzard shad for $4.25 and StrikeKing slabhammer crappie crankbaits from $3.47. For the bassfishermen Goosehollowtackle.com has 1/4 oz. white Buzzkill buzzbaits by Culprit for $1.99 and Berkley Gulp 7" super worm in blue fleck for $5.95 a package. These are only a couple of great values on Goosehollowtackle.com.  Until next time, search us often. Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment